Let’s review my progress on my February goals…
- Try Yoga – Epic Fail. My partner in crime (aka my husband) ended up really sick, so he didn’t feel like going and I am too big of a coward to go by myself. It is on the to do list for March.
Create a fun Birthday for my Husband– Done! I was able to plan a manly adventurous & funny birthday for him. Read about it here. Read “Let’s All be Brave”– Done! I’ll be writing a review soon. File Taxes– Done. We owe a lot of money this year because my accountant told me to save the wrong percentage. Really bummed about this.
Goals for March…
1. Plan a Brainstorm Brunch – I have been wanting to have a few friends over to help me brainstorm blog ideas. So I was thinking of hosting a brunch. I will supply the food & my friends will supply the ideas. Plus, it is my birthday this month so it will also be a birthday celebration.
2. Write 3 Postcards – One of my New Year’s resolutions was to be more intentional with my relationships. My goal this month is to write 3 postcards to friends who I have not talked to in a while, because it is always exciting to get something fun in the mail.
3. Participate in a Rock Climbing Competition – This year I am also trying to be more daring, so I am going to do something that I have never done before… I am going to participate in a rock climbing competition at our local rock gym. I am not looking to score any kind of medal. I just want to have fun, face my fears, and try something that I have never done before.
4. Read Make It Happen by Lara Casey – The subtitle of this book is, “Surrender Your Fear. Take the Leap. Live On Purpose.” It sounded perfect for my journey to become more daring.
5. Double my Facebook fans – Help me by liking here: www.facebook.com/Dabblism
6. Try Yoga – If at first you don’t succeed, try try again.
What is on your to-do list for this month? Check out more blogger goals at The Nectar Collective.