I am really looking forward to 2014! I like the idea of starting with a clean new slate. Here is what I hope to accomplish in 2014…
– Don’t start any new businesses in 2014. Focus & grow those that I already have.
– Have an active community by the end of the year on www.dabblism.com.
– Exercise at least 3 times a week.
– Eat more fruits & vegetables.
– Run a 5K.
– Continue to grow and invest time in my marriage.
– Plan a FUN girls night of connecting and rejuvenation.
– Join a small group at my church.
– Pray and read my Bible daily.
What are your goals for 2014?