I love November because it is the month of being Thankful! Writing down what we are thankful for is a great reminder of how blessed & loved we truly are. So here it goes, I am thankful for…
- The freedom to speak my mind & the ability to write my thoughts.
- A loving husband who works hard for our family.
- I’m thankful that I have a warm house to sleep in and a full belly!
- An extended family that loves me despite rarely seeing them.
- A blog that provides for my family & the ability to make my own schedule.
- Being able to openly read my Bible without the fear of being persecuted for it.
- I’m thankful that the Lord made me a blonde, despite my parents both having dark hair. (Superficial, but none the less it make me happy.)
- Having opportunities available to me whether I take them or not.
- Being healthy.
- I’m thankful that the Lord has made me white as snow by dying for my sins!
In this moment of reflection, what are you thankful for?