During the holidays buying Christmas presents can be come very expensive. In my family we decided to do a gift exchange, so each person only has to buy one gift. This year I came up with a fun idea for exchanging gifts… BINGO!
To get started you will need a BINGO set, or you can make your own by using 75 marbles with the #’s written on them. For this version of a gift exchange you can only have a max of 15 people playing, due to the fact that there are only 15 B’s, 15 I’s, 15 N’s, etc.
Print out these BINGO cards for each person participating. Click the image below, right click, and select print.
- Cut the BINGO cards apart, so each person has one strip. They will also need a pen, highlighter, or marker.
- Begin the game by random selecting and calling out a #. For example, if “N41” was called the person who has that # on their card would cross it out, select a present, and then open it.
- Continue calling #’s until everyone has one # called and all the present are open. Playing this way means you will have to put a few #’s back into the bowl if a person has two #’s called.
- Continue calling #’s. When a # is called participants will have the choice to keep their present or swap it with another person.
- The goal of this gift exchange is to get a BINGO (all #’s on your card called). Once a person gets a BINGO they select their final present and they are now done with the game. Also, once someone reaches BINGO, the present they have can no longer be stolen.
- Continue playing until all #’s are called. It will be the most entertaining gift exchange you will ever play!