1. I have owned 3 different businesses: Wide Open Travel LLC, INDISPENSABLES Virtual Assistants, & Pure4Christ Jewelry.
2. I worry way too much about what other people think.
3. I have lived in both California and Colorado.
4. I’m deathly afraid of spiders. If I see one I will throw a bowl on it and have my husband kill it when he gets home.
5. My favorite book in the bible is James.
6. I met my husband on eharmony.com.
7. I am a dabbler especially with crafts and businesses.
8. I love to run, but struggle to do it when it is cold outside.
9. I have a BA in Business Administration and half of an AA degree in Interior Design.
10. I am 5’0” tall.
11. I am an only child.
12. My mom is to thank for teaching me how to save money. She paid for all of my schooling as a single parent living on a teacher’s salary. I hope to do the same for my children.
13. Between high school & college I took 6 years of Spanish classes and still don’t have a clue how to speak it.
14. I get the hiccups constantly. Laughing makes them go away.
15. I love to have a glass of wine with dinner.
16. I will not buy anything that is not on sale & I will only buy things if I need them. This goes back to #12.
17. I love to coupon!
18. My favorite food is mint chocolate chip ice cream.
19. I love to use bullet points to get straight to the point.
20. Whenever I do something stupid or embarrassing, I wish I could just hit the “CTRL Z” button.
21. I am competitive.
22. My favorite movie is Sweet Home Alabama.
23. I accepted Christ in high school.
24. These are the results from a strengths test I took: Achiever, Belief, Analytical, Responsibility, and Strategic.
25. I do my best to pray before every meal.
26. I’m extremely stubborn.
27. My husband is the compassionate one in the family.
28. Last summer my husband and I did a 40 mile backpacking trip followed by a 25 mile bike ride.
29. My favorite bible verse is Esther 4:16, “And if I perish, I perish”.
30. The verse that I try to live out daily is Ecclesiastes 5:5, “It is better to not make a vow, then to make one and not keep it”.
31. I am extremely organized.
32. I usually only make recipes that come with a picture.
33. I am adventurous and love the outdoors.
34. I hate water sports. (The fear of sharks even in fresh water is always lingering in the back of my mind).
35. I have been on 5 cruises in my life and would love to go on one more.
36. I once hiked 12 miles in and out of the Grand Canyon in a 36 hour time period. It was the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.
37. I had 2 ducks when I was in 5th grade. Their names were Perky & Spunky.
38. I enjoy working more than relaxing. My husband is the complete opposite.
39. God teaches me lessons on a daily basis, sometime because of #26.
40. I love to watch “The Bachelor” & “The Bachelorette”.
41. I can sew & made my friend’s prom dress in high school.
42. In college I took private voice lessons and still cannot sing.
43. In Jr. High I went on a 2 week backpacking & whitewater rafting trip with a bunch of strangers through a program called Outward Bound.
44. My husband proposed to me on top of a 500 foot rock formation that we climbed & then had to be rescued. Read the full story.