Having the right tools can make all the difference in your productivity. Here are my favorite blogger resources for 2015…
- iBlog Magazine – I love receiving this magazine in the mail each month! If you are a blogger you must subscribe to this magazine. It provides helpful tips, blogger conference info, bloggers to follow, resource suggestions, and more! It is only $5.99/month for a physical issue & $3.99/month for the digital issue.
- PicMonkey – A simple version of photoshop. You can touch up pictures, add text, or create an image from scratch. I use PicMonkey for most of the images you see on my site. They have a free version or you can upgrade to the premium version for only $33/year.
- Bloglovin’ – Is an updated version of Google Reader. It is a great way to find, follow, and organize your favorite blogs. And it is Free!
- CoSchedule – The simplest way to organize your blog posts & share them through social media. Start a free 2 week trial and after that is is $10/month per blog.
- MailChimp – Email delivery service that easily allows you to schedule email blasts. They have a ton of templates to choose from or you can create your own.
- StatCounter – I use Google Analytics to track my website stats, but it can be overwhelming. I love also using StatCounter because it is simple to use & simple to view. You can have multiple websites on the same account & it is free for a limited number of traffic.